My goal is to paint chassis we used back in the days of MechForce Germany. Therefore I completed André K.'s Ostsol and Mirco S.'s Ostscout. The next ones will be a Jenner-7-D and Goliath-1H, followed by a Crusader-3R and a Dragon-1N.
By the way:
I was asked how I did the base. It's pretty simple: Base color is Citadel "Ungor Flesh", then I wash it with Game Ink "Piel Skin Wash". While the ink is still wet, I put some Citadel Grass on it. When everything has dried, I remove the loose grass and cover the hexbase sides in Citadel "Steel Legion Drab". Done. :-)
Here a few pics of the upcoming company on maneuvers:
|Tai-sa Matsumuras Marauder leading|
the group on the grass plains.
|At some places the grasses grows that high,|
even Battlemechs do have problems to pass through.
|A detail shot of the base works.|