Samstag, 21. Juli 2018

Storyteller's MechForce - Out for Parade!

Though my MechForce has grown from a mere battalion six years ago to more than a full regiment of BattleMechs now, I was wondering how many they were exactly. Together with my two daughters I was lining them all up for a parade and ... those are the numbers:
  • 185 BattleMechs
  • 23 Tanks
  • 10 Infantry Platoons
  • 6 Points of Elementals
  • 3 AeroSpace Fighters
  • 1 VTOL
  • 8 RPG Characters
Plus a number of Mech models from Dougram, some from Robotech / Super Dimension Fortress Macross.

I would like to thank two fellow MechWarrior's who gave me their collections for free, when they quit playing. They didn't want the Mechs to be sold and spread out all over the world. So they gave their mechs, tanks and more to me and I am trying my best to restore and paint them as good as I can.

And I would like to remind of my old friend Tim H., who died in the mid 1990s during a car accident. Many of the BattleMechs and especially the models you see here belonged to him. His parents gave them to our chapter after his passing, because they knew we would hold them dear. We did our best as we could.
Some non-faction lances and some Kurita fighters
My home unit: 36th Dieron Regulars, Draconis Combine, House Kurita
The Gray Death Legion, Mercenaries

5th Sword of Light, Draconis Combine, House Kurita + Theodore Kurita in front
Falcon Guard, Clan Jade Falcon + some BT RPG figures in front

Some Jade Falcon and unrelated or non-colored Clan BattleMechs
Free World Guards, Free Worlds League, House Marik
Tjorven's Fire, Mercenaries / Ronin, former DCMS
Eridani Light Horse, Mercenaries +some non-faction lances

Non-faction lance and Mechs
Mini-diorama with a Quickdraw
Non-faction lance and Mechs

Steiner assault lance plus some other non-faction Mechs